Dexis Partners, Managing Partner
Managing partner of the Dexis Partners (since 2017) and Director of Law Programs at the Ukrainian Catholic University. In 2013-2015 worked as a Legal Counsel at Lviv IT Cluster, since 2015 – Legal Counsel of StartupDepot Lviv and iHub Lviv. Ivan has 9 years of law practice and specializes in IT and corporate law, government relations and public international Law. As an expert he cooperates with the Council of Europe within the projects devoted to personal data protection and freedom of expression. Ivan is a member of Ukrainian Bar Association, Ukrainian Association of International Law and International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law.
Тема доповіді: AI and Law: Recent Developments of Legal Regulation in the European Union
- AI according to law: questions of definition
- Report of the European Legal Committee and Resolution of European Parliament: the future of AI’s legal regulation
- AI and problems of liability
- What’s tomorrow: what’ll be next steps in legal regulation of AI development and operation?
- These boring needed laws: what legal issues should be taken into account while using AI in your projects/startups?